Today, I would like to introduce Hainanese chicken rice.
Cooking is very easy and there are no mistakes.
It doesn’t take long, but it’s delicious and the whole family is sure to be satisfied.
1 chicken thigh (with bone)
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 ginger shredded
1 cinnamon stick
1 star anise
Prepare your favorite vegetables such as coriander, tomatoes and cucumbers.
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
Grated garlic 1/4 teaspoon
- Cut the meat into pieces, soak in salt, and leave it for about 15 minutes
- Wash the rice and put it in thet rice cooker with 2cup of water
- Put the meat on the rice as it is
- Add shredded ginger, cinnamon sticks and star anise
- Start with regular rice cooking
- When cooked, serve without mixing
If you like, you can add Thai chili sauce.
—- Basic stance —-
Food, labor, healing.
Everyday, cooking, meditation
& Good Experiences