It’s getting warmer. It’s the season when people want to eat wild meat. Today I would like to introduce you to a Texas-style barbecue baked in an oven toaster.
Beef is Australian beef 500g-1kg
- Rub black pepper, rock salt, and chopped garlic into the meat.
- Thyme, oregano, savoy, cumin, fennel, apple 1/2, orange juice 200ml. Put these in a mixer.
- Put the spice juice in a plastic bag, put the meat in it, and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Oven toaster 180℃, spread oven pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Put the pure juice collected in the oven pan into the bowl.
- Wrap the meat in aluminum foil and pour the beer so that the meat is soaked 1 cm.
- Completed by baking the toaster oven at 130℃ for 15 to 25 minutes.
Adjust the baking time according to the thickness of the meat.
- Cut 2 tomatoes, 1 onion and 2 garlic into small pieces and fry.
- 1 spoon for hot sauce, 2 for wine vinegar, 2 for Worcestershire sauce.
- Add and boil.
Also, the pure juice can use for souce.
—- Basic stance —-
Food, labor, healing.
Everyday, cooking, meditation
& Good Experiences