VAlthough not well known, dragon fruit is completely different in appearance and content.
It’s delicious as it is, but if you take a little time, it will make children happy, and the cospa will be perfect and a well-balanced dessert.
There are two kinds of contents, red and white, and I think that the taste of white is slightly sweeter.
The price varies depending on the size, but if it costs less than 298 yen per ball, it is reasonable.
How to make
For 4 cups
- 1 dragon fruit
- Bree 2 cut
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Papaya 1/2
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml of milk
- About 3-4 cups of ice
- 1 cup water
- Divide the dragon fruit into 8 pieces
- Add 2 cups of ice and water to the mixer and spin for 60 seconds
- Discard the ice water. ＞The mixer is cold
- Mix the rest of the non-ice ingredients in the mixer for 30 seconds
- Add ice and watch how it solidifies, then complete where it looks good
The dragon fruit is often found in Vietnam.
There are some domestic products.
There is no problem with the quality when wrapped in a Vietnam-made cosmetic film.
If you buy it in the market of the production area, it was about 15,000 VND*1/Kg when it was cheap, but if it is exported to Japan and it costs 298 yen per ball, it will be a reasonable price (If it is a little cheaper, you will have more willingness to buy) But).