How to make
It takes only 20 minutes from baking. Perfect for parties where children play a leading role, such as Christmas and birthday parties. Of course, it is a delicious dish for adults to eat.
For 2 dishes
chicken drumsticks 2 pcs
Half an apple
1 tsp salt
10 white peppers
3 tablespoons of honey
3 pieces of butter (2cm*5mm square)
A little white pepper
1 tsp white wine (added for adults only)
- I put the ingredients of the sauce on a mixer and put it in a plastic bag for 40 seconds.
- Put chicken thighs in the sauce and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the aluminum wheel on the top plate of the oven toaster
- Lightly drop the sauce around the meat and place it on the top plate.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 200°C oven toaster
- In the meantime, chop the almonds upright
- Melt butter in a frying pan over low heat, add almonds and turn off the heat when bubbling and butter foam.
- Take in a bowl, add a little honey and white pepper and stir well
- Return to the oven toaster, bake at 230°C for another 2 to 3 minutes, and while looking carefully at this time, finish when the brown eyes lightly adhere.
- Cut the roasted meat to a suitable thickness
- Serve on a large plate and sprinkle with honey butter sauce with a spoon to complete
The effect of marinade, changing cheap meat into the finest meat, it is soft and fluffy and delicious.
There is no doubt that honey butter sauce and fried almonds produce a different taste than usual.